Marie-Philippe Vanheems
I♥OPEX's logo

I help leaders to transform their business to an agile operating model by truly engaging their teams and implementing intelligent automation with smart and simple OpEx tools.

My name is Marie-Philippe Vanheems
I am a Digital & Philanthropic Operational Excellence Executive, Coach, Speaker and Expert.
 Your business is transitioning toward digitalization and stakeholders satisfaction to be more profitable.
Your stakeholders are your customers, your employees from all gen and our planet.
My mission is to make your transition a success.
The Operational Excellence purpose:

“Imagine a world in which the vast majority of us wake up inspired, feel safe at work and return home fulfilled at the end of the day”

– Simon Sinek


engagement with people has proven to be the key to my successes in driving operational excellence. Only 20% is methods & tools

For over 15 years, I have been acquiring a wealth of knowledge and a deep know-how of Best-In-Class Operational Excellence methods and of tools in the fields of Lean, Six Sigma and TPM with top-tier manufacturers. However, these only represent 20% of the success of your business transformation. The remaining 80% revolves around integration into your ecosystem of the 4 principles listed below, which are central to my method. With this holistic implementation approach we achieve together the 100% success that is required to reap the benefits of a durable operational transformation:

My Core Principles

  1. Full clarity and alignment with your business strategy. If you opt for methods and tools that fail to develop your people, improve your ecological footprint as well as have a positive impact on your bottomline, then you are just wasting precious time and resources! One size does not fit all.
  2. Full integration of the OpEX methods and tools in your own system considering Artificial Intelligence: one solution cannot be applied to all situations. You have developed a unique system and a set of work procedures. Let’s build on it together and Keep It Simple and Smart.
  3. Empower all your team members without exception: servant leadership is key to success. We create new habits within your organization.
  4. Sustain the change: If you are consistent and persevere, you will both achieve and keep!




As a Change Agent, Business Strategist, Operational Excellence Executive, Digital Transformation coordinator, I will support you on your Business Transformation.


Membership Exclusive Access


Our members can access an ever-growing library of Operational Excellence material which includes videos, case studies, operational tools, guides, etc.

*** Join the I LOVE OPEX Community ***

Keynote, Conferences & Events


As an experienced Trainer & Coach, I share with audiences my experience in mass production and the management of teams to achieve high levels of excellence.


All 3 Ps are essentials, you can not leave one behind:
Purpose, People and Process

About Marie-Philippe

I was born in the port-city of Calais, in the very north of France… almost England to be honest. I rapidly got a taste for travel, that later became a passion of mine. At the age of one month I moved to Belgium, followed by Yugoslavia (now Serbia) and then back to France.

Despite my talents for literature and art in High School, I followed my dad’s path by becoming a Mechanical Engineer, in the East of France, the cradle of watch-making engineers.

I then moved to the United States to finalize my Master Degree and perfect my proficiency in English. My curious mind was unleashed …

Interested in following my blog (OpEx news)?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

 Marie-Philippe Vanheems

Your OpEx program should be the enabler within your organization; the adhesive agent between all that will make it One for the future”

The rate at which organizations learn may soon become the only sustainable source of competitive advantage.

Let’s create your “big bang” results together & sustain them

Latest from Marie-Philippe’s blog

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit”

Let's build your Excellence Habits. Contact Now!

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Marie-Philippe Vanheems

Join the Commnunity now!


You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This